THIS SETUP DOES NOT WORK WITH FOOBAR2000 0.9.5.3 OR LATER!!!ACTUALLY THIS SHIT IS OUTDATED, DON'T BOTHER WITH IT!!!
My latest Foobar2000 setup.
Stock photo from sxc.hu used: [link]ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH MY FOOBAR2000 THEMES? SEE MY FAQ FIRST!
- [link]Plugins needed
- foo_ui_columns.dll - [link]
- foo_ui_panels.dll - [link]
- foo_cwb_hooks.dll - [link]
- foo_playcount_mod.dll - [link]
- foo_uie_powerpanels.dll - [link]
To remove the titlebar and borders. Preferences > PanelsUI > Edit Layout.
Below // Background, add:$windowstyle(hidetitlebar[,])How to use
Extract the rar contents to: /foobar2000/PanelsUI/
Go to preferences > PanelsUI and select the star.pui file in the Layout dropdown box.
ID3 Tag your music correctly. ([link]
for more info.) To display the album art in the playlist it needs to know the amount of tracks the album have. Also, place your album covers (folder.jpg
image) in each album's folder.
Sort after album in PanelsUI.
btw, that wallpaper is called Fly Away. Think I found it on customize.org...
- Added support for the foo_uie_powerpanels plugin so you can seek on the custom seekbar.