Yes, this was just my joke April 1 - 2010. It's just a concept made in photoshop. Just spell Toidi and looflirpa backwards, and look carefully on the background image where the lyrics are.
General ideas behind the browser concept:
- The tab bar can be switched to an adress bar.
- Mouse/key gestures replaces the back and forward buttons.
- Search engines would work like they do in Opera by typing for example "imdb John Williams" to search imdb for the composer.
- The statusbar can be made into a personal bar.
- Speed dial would make a bookmarks-field unnecessary.
Other ideas here are:
- Top left menubar. I've always hated the menubar in Gnome, KDE and Windows. I'm also not very fond of having it in a panel like OSX. Just put it in a little icon on the top left corner of the window that you can click or expand.
- Customizable docks and panels which allows the user to have them set up their way.Wallpaper: [link]
Girl: Yuko Ogura with bunny ears ^.^