This theme is designed for Gnome 3.14. May or may not work with other versions of Gnome-shell and GTK.Get the absolute latest version from github: github.com/lassekongo83/zuki-t…
Old versions can be found here: launchpad.net/zukitwo/+series
Click: Browse code > View revision > download tarball.The included INSTALL file have all the installation instructions.GTK2 ENGINES REQUIREMENT
- GTK2 engine Murrine 0.98.1.1 or later.
- GTK2 pixbuf engine or the gtk(2)-engines package.
yum install gtk-murrine-engine gtk2-engines
sudo apt-get install gtk2-engines-murrine gtk2-engines-pixbuf
pacman -S gtk-engine-murrine gtk-engines
Search for the engines in your distribution's repository or install the engines from source.OTHER INFOWall: mustberesult.deviantart.com/ar…Icons:
Faenza and hpluslabels.deviantart.com/art…Font:
Droid SansNOTE:Since Gnome 3.14 you may have to use the default icon theme or an icon theme compatible with Gnome 3.14. There may be some issues with the theme if you for example use the Faenza icon theme or any other outdated theme that haven't been updated for Gnome 3.14.
2014.10.22- Some tweaks and fixes.
- Updated for Gnome 3.14.- New shell theme for all Zuki* themes.
- GTK3: Fixed CSD fallback menu button.
- GTK3: Fixed some other bugs and made some minor improvements.
- GTK3: Fixed progressbar through.
- Assets: Better focused button border.
2014.04.26- GTK3: Some minor bugfixes.
2014.04.13- GTK3: Added support for unity client side decoration. (This package is still only for GTK 3.12 though. Ubuntu 14.04 uses GTK 3.10.)- GTK3: Improved progressbars a bit.- GTK3: Added the metacity buttons to the client side decorations.
- Updated to work with Gnome 3.12.
Note: Don't upgrade if you're still using an earlier version of Gnome.
You can grab earlier versions here: launchpad.net/zukitwo/+series
2013.12.10- Added an index.theme file.- GTK3: Sidebar hover effect added in Nautilus/Nemo.- GTK3/2: Various tweaks.
- GTK2: Thunar style added.
- GTK3: Fixed border below active tabs.
- GTK3: Better column headers. Nemo fixes. Fixed fine-tune scrollbar.
- GTK2: Removed unused assets for outdated apps.
- GTK3: A couple of fixes.
- GTK3: Updated to work with Gnome 3.10. The theme will break in earlier versions of Gnome-shell. Grab earlier versions here: launchpad.net/zukitwo/+series
- Shell theme removed at the moment. See the Zukitwo shell theme for now.
- GTK3: Client Side Decoration CSS added. (For wayland.)
- GTK3: Support .rubberband in .content-view plus some more fixes.
- Mutter/Metacity: Fixed left aligned buttons and removed unused assets.
- Mutter theme: Fixed a lot of stuff.
- Legacy metacity theme: New everything.
- ALL: Updated to work with Gnome 3.8. Many new changes to certain looks.
- GTK3: Gnome classic indicator applet fix.
- GTK3: Added support for slickpanel.
- Mutter: Fixed button alignment if you have your buttons on the left.
- Unity: New theme and buttons added.
- Xfwm: Theme added.
- Metacity: Minor color fix.
- First release.