This theme is designed for Gnome 3.10. May or may not work with other versions of Gnome-shell and GTK.The included INSTALL file have all the installation instructions.GTK2 ENGINES REQUIREMENT
- GTK2 engine Murrine 0.98.1.1 or later.
- GTK2 pixbuf engine or the gtk(2)-engines package.
yum install gtk-murrine-engine gtk2-engines
sudo apt-get install gtk2-engines-murrine gtk2-engines-pixbuf
pacman -S gtk-engine-murrine gtk-engines
Search for the engines in your distribution's repository or install the engines from source.OTHER INFOWall: mustberesult.deviantart.com/ar…Icons:
Faenza and hpluslabels.deviantart.com/art…Font:
Liberation Sans Narrow
2013.12.10- Added an index.theme file.- GTK3: Sidebar hover effect added in Nautilus/Nemo.- GTK3/2: Various tweaks.
- GTK2: Thunar style added.
- GTK3: Fixed border below active tabs.
- GTK3: Better column headers. Nemo fixes. Fixed fine-tune scrollbar.
- GTK2: Removed unused assets for outdated apps.
- GTK3: A couple of fixes.
- GTK3: Updated to work with Gnome 3.10. The theme will break in earlier versions of Gnome-shell. Grab earlier versions here: launchpad.net/zukitwo/+series
- Shell theme removed at the moment. See the Zukitwo shell theme for now.
- GTK3: Client Side Decoration CSS added. (For wayland.)
- GTK3: Support .rubberband in .content-view plus some more fixes.
- Mutter/Metacity: Fixed left aligned buttons and removed unused assets.
- Mutter theme: Fixed a lot of stuff.
- Legacy metacity theme: New everything.
- ALL: Updated to work with Gnome 3.8. Many new changes to certain looks.
- GTK3: Gnome classic indicator applet fix.
- GTK3: Added support for slickpanel.
- Mutter: Fixed button alignment if you have your buttons on the left.
- Unity: New theme and buttons added.
- Xfwm: Theme added.
- Metacity: Minor color fix.
- First release.